[HECnet] Happy Holidays HECnet

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Dec 25 17:31:55 PST 2012

On 2012-12-26 02:27, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

On 26 Dec 2012, at 03:16, Johnny Billquist <bqt at softjar.se> wrote:

Actually probably time is more of an issue than money. Thinking of it, I prefer a nice place to a cheap place.
(But then again, living in Switzerland, almost any place is a cheap place in comparison...)

Well I did suggest Beirut, that place rocks...

But that didn't go down well.

Maybe the UK/US idea is the way to go.

And I did suggest Switzerland. Nice and neutral. :-)
As well as being very central so it's not too far for anyone.
(Said half in joke, since I do realize the costs of actually staying here for a couple of days isn't cheap.)