[HECnet] Happy Holidays HECnet

sampsa at mac.com sampsa at mac.com
Tue Dec 25 11:05:23 PST 2012

Why? It's freezing. Let's go somewhere warm. What about Malta?

Sampsa

On 25 Dec 2012, at 21:04, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

On Tue, Dec 25, 2012 at 1:54 PM,   <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

On 25 Dec 2012, at 20:51, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
First off, I do hope your kidding Sampsa, you're better off landing in
Israel regardless of one or two little details.

Not kidding. And not setting foot in Israel :)

Hello!
I've got a better idea. One of the channel islands. Or perhaps one of
the islands that's somewhere around the Scottish North Sea coast, also
known as the Hebrides.

That part of the Middle East is still unstable despite the current
government's claim. (I stress the word current.)
-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com