[HECnet] Nodelist additions!

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Dec 21 16:23:09 PST 2012

On 21 Dec 2012, at 19:21, Peter Lothberg <roll at Stupi.SE> wrote:

Yeah, i'm currently in the process of reestablishing my HECnet link=85and =
getting TOPS-10 to be convinced it's actually 9.10 instead of 24.127=85it =
insists on rewriting the mac address for no reason.

If it rewites it to "another DECnet mac" it must be getting it from
config somwhere. What is your "host operating system" for KLH?

Ubuntu Server.

(The MAC it's getting rewritten to is the default it gives me when I go to CHANGE NETWORK at boot, so what file do I need to edit to convince it it's 9.10 instead of 24.137?)

-p