[HECnet] New node - BONZO2 (47.1000)

Gregg Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 23 17:25:17 PST 2012

On Sun, Dec 23, 2012 at 8:22 PM,   <sampsa at mac.com> wrote:

On 24 Dec 2012, at 03:21, Gregg Levine <gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello!
What do you have your WinNT4 setup standing on? I mean what's it using
for its resources? Parallels on your Mac? I originally had Win2K3
running via Workstation on Linux (Slackware 13.37) but the month ran
out of itself before I could shoehorn a copy of Personal Alpha onto
it. I have both a licensing tag from the appropriate HP authorities
and a copy of VMS for Alpha, but.....

The host is running on an iMac, the NT4 Server on a Macbook Pro.

All using VMware Fusion.

sampsa

Hello!
So I am right after a fashion. Now what is going on outside your
place? The trolls are enjoying a late term snowball fight and heaving
rocks around as well.

-----
Gregg C Levine gregg.drwho8 at gmail.com