[HECnet] MEDIALIB on RHESUS::

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Sat Dec 22 09:08:43 PST 2012

On 22 Dec 2012, at 11:12, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

All done, UNZIPs and VUPS.COM are there.

Sampsa

On 22 Dec 2012, at 18:08, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 22 Dec 2012, at 11:07, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

Good point, I'll upload all of them with relevant extensions.

VUPS.COM, too.

Sampsa

On 22 Dec 2012, at 18:05, Cory Smelosky <b4 at gewt.net> wrote:

On 22 Dec 2012, at 10:58, sampsa at mac.com wrote:

Gentlemen,

As some of you know, there's a bunch of stuff (including an AXP SPL) on RHESUS::[MEDIALIB].

I've decided to make this stuff web-accessible, with the entry page being http://rhesus.sampsa.com/medialib.start.html

That page includes some useful links to install images for new members etc.

I am also in the process of uploading the entire contents to my hosting provider as a mirror, I suggest that once this is complete (in about 40 hours or so) that HTTP users use the mirror as it will have far better transfer rates - the uplink from RHESUS is only 1.5 Mbps.

If you have any additional stuff you think should be on there, let me know, and I will copy it across.

Which version of unzip.exe is up there? Might want to have a binary for all 3 platforms. cURL might be nice too.

sampsa

Want another mirror?

I have a bunch of disk i'm not using on my VPS and plenty of bandwidth.