[HECnet] Anyone got spare MMJ-MMJ console cables?

Clem Cole clemc at ccc.com
Fri Dec 21 06:17:47 PST 2012

I would  suspect  you should be able to find them in Europe as LEGO uses the MMJ connector for Mindstorms (which is a pain in the neck).   Amazon carries the tool and plugs, so it's easy to make them.   The tool is $40-60 US and the plugs cost under a dollar (and I have seen them as low as 4 for a dollar).   What is hard to find is the female connector, I have not find a reliable source, so I find myself making custom MMJ to RJ11 cables for the kids when they want to make a custom interface to connect to their robots.

Clem