[HECnet] Who is Area 12?

Tim Sneddon tim at sneddon.id.au
Thu Dec 20 15:53:45 PST 2012

Hi Rob,

Yes. My VAX, BENDER, is a VMS system running DECnet-Plus (or whatever it is called this week :-). It was configured as an L1 router for a little bit after a typo (it was late when I ran the config). Once I realised my boo-boo I reconfigured to L2 :-).

Regards, Tim.

Sent from my Sony Ericsson Xperia arc

Rob Jarratt <robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com> wrote:

Are you running some Phase V nodes? I saw some packets a couple of days ago from area 12 with a routing specification version number higher than that used by Phase IV.

Regards

Rob