[HECnet] Mapper Update

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Dec 20 09:14:44 PST 2012

On 2012-12-20 18:01, Brian Hechinger wrote:
On 12/20/2012 11:46 AM, Jordi Guillaumes i Pons wrote:

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons
Barcelona - Catalunya - Europa

El 20/12/2012, a les 17:43, Brian Hechinger <wonko at 4amlunch.net> va
escriure:
Making some really good progress
Also, the output of 'NCP SHOW EXEC CHAR' what are all the possible
values for Type?

CHIMPY shows up as 'nonrouting IV' and GORVAX shows up as 'area'.
What other possible options are there?

"Routing IV" for level-1 (non-area) routers.

Ok, so we're up to:

nonrouting IV
Routing IV
area

anyone know of any others?

In RSX is says "Endnode IV", but I assume that is the same as "nonrouting IV".

Also, I'm trying to understand the difference in what info I can gather
here.

Does 'SHOW ADJ NODES' show all known/active circuits as well?   Will
'SHOW KNOWN CIRC' ever return nodes that don't show up on the adj node
list?

Different operating systems seems to handle this differently.