[HECnet] Expanding MONITOR CLUSTER to use full terminal screen?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Wed Dec 19 05:27:27 PST 2012

sampsa at mac.com writes:

Is there some switch I can use to make MONITOR CLUSTER use a larger
screen than 80x24?

I looked in the HELP commands but found nothing related.

???

I routinely have 132 column SHOW CLUSTER display.   I have a number of ADD
commands in my SHOW_CLUSTER$INIT.INI file which cause SHOW CLUSTER to use
the full 132 columns of my display.   What is the width of your terminal?
(ie. $ WRITE SYS$OUTPUT F$getdvi("TT","DEVBUFSIZ") returns what?)
--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG