[HECnet] Statistics

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Mon Dec 17 10:13:37 PST 2012

On 12/17/2012 12:53 PM, sampsa at mac.com wrote:
I don't disagree with any of that, but just run NoScript when accessing RHESUS then :)

It won't break anything, it's a tiny hobby site and I am not a professional sysadmin so Google Analytics is an easy choice for me.

  I'm not trashing you at all, and I'm sorry if I came across that way.
I do a lot of data security work these days, and some of the stuff I
see in the field just horrifies me.   Google is the data version of The
Borg, and all it takes is one corporate paradigm shift..