[HECnet] digest mode

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 04:57:04 PST 2012

Although sometimes the case, That's not what I've observed 100% of the time. New off-topic threads often start discretely off the back of stuff people are discussing in on-topic threads.

The problem is HECnet is not *just* a network with a network admin and a customer service mailing list. We are an enthusiastic and vibrant community, which is good, but it can lead to a bit of meandering!

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson