[HECnet] digest mode

hvlems at zonnet.nl hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon Dec 17 23:52:01 PST 2012

Mark, the DECtec list proves, I feel, that HECnet members are interested in DEC hardware and software. And these interests are even broader than what DEC manufactured.
So various topics get into the mix.
The same seems to happen to comp.os.vms where comp.sys.dec kind of posts appear if only because the latter newsgroup is less active and mostly because you know the real experts read cov too. The same applies here. If I'd have a particular RT11 or RSX11M+ question then I"d drop it here ...
Hans