[HECnet] digest mode

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Dec 17 11:54:21 PST 2012

On 2012-12-17 20:51, Bob Armstrong wrote:
That capability is not something I've ever seen in the digests I've tested
on various sites.

    It sends the digest in html with the messages sorted by subject and a
table of contents at the top.   Just scan the list of topics and click on any
that you're interested in (conversely, don't click on any that you aren't!).

    Likewise, the web archive displays a tree view of messages by thread.

Well, that fails it for me then. I hate html formatted mail even more...