[HECnet] digest mode

Fred fcoffey at misernet.net
Mon Dec 17 08:22:05 PST 2012

On Mon, 17 Dec 2012, Bob Armstrong wrote:

What we really want is a NOTES gateway, right???

Bob

P.S.   Just kidding, of course.

You may be kidding Bob but I thought it would be neat to actually use NOTES on HECNet for discussions that veer WAY off topic sometimes on the current HECNet-list.   I personally do not care (and learn things from reading the sometimes what could be considered offtopic posts) but I know some folks may not want to see the noise.

MISER:: is up 24/7 and I'd be willing to host some conferences.

Fred