[HECnet] digest mode

Phil Mendelsohn phil at rephil.org
Mon Dec 17 08:05:24 PST 2012

Once upon a time, Bob Armstrong allegedly said
I've asked majordomo which doesn't confirm or deny, but it seems that
there
is no digest mode for the HECnet list.

  This was asked before, and I'm pretty sure the majordomo we're using for
this list does not support digests.

This makes some send, however sending 'info' to majordomo returns that
there is an xxx-digest list.   That may be a kludge, though.

If you're really talking about migrating the list, mailman is the way to
go, if you ask me.   I used to co-admin the HP Linux / Omnibook list.

It probably takes longer to find a sysadmin than to set up.

Cheers,
Phil

--
"There is some truth in your fiction,
and some fiction in your truth." -- Animatrix