[HECnet] KLH10 on Raspberri Pi / Nodelist update

Jordi Guillaumes i Pons jg at jordi.guillaumes.name
Mon Dec 3 01:47:39 PST 2012

Sure!

The ZIP contains the compiled binaries and the setup files I use. If you drop the PANDA distribution RH.RP07.0 in the same directory you should be fine. Just follow the instructions in the PANDA docs to set up TOPS-20 networking and you will have IP connectivity. If you want DECNET you will have to uncomment a line in SYSTEM:7-1-CONFIG.CMD (near the end), add the DECNET address to the "NODE" line (it should read NODE NODNAM XX.XX). Add (or uncomment) these lines to SYSTEM:SYSTEM.CMD:

NCP SET CIRCUIT NI-0-0 SERVICE ENABLED
NCP SET CIRCUIT NI-0-0 STATE ON

With all of this you should have both IP and DECNET running...

El 03/12/2012, a les 10:25, sampsa at mac.com va escriure:

Jordi,

Can I get a copy of that setup? I've got a Pi sitting here doing nothing, a TOPS-20 machine sounds awesome.

Sampsa