[HECnet] VCF-East on HECnet?

Thu Dec 13 07:19:43 PST 2012

On Dec 12, 2012, at 5:32 PM, Rob Jarratt wrote:

If you want to peer with me using DMC11 let me know. I will need to know
your IP/DNS address and a port you want to listen on. You can download a
Windows executable of the VAX780 emulation with DMC11 support here:
http://sdrv.ms/Lmg33s I am hoping that the DMC11 will be in the next release
of SIMH, and perhaps in the PDP11 emulation too.

I'd be interested in trying that.   The Unibus emulation should just carry over.   Is the source available?

	paul