[HECnet] Is Pathworks32 server CTerm part exists?

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Tue Jan 17 11:13:25 PST 2012

On 17.1.2012 20:16, Pinocchio wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE [mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE] On
Behalf Of Kari Uusimaki
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2012 9:56 AM
To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Subject: Re: [HECnet] Is Pathworks32 server CTerm part exists?

On 16.1.2012 20:43, Pinocchio wrote:

P.S. Do anyone have DOS version of Pathworks in archives?

I might have PW for DOS V5 or V6 (or maybe both) someplace. Which one
do you prefer?

Kari

What a luck! Please, upload both!
Thank you!

P.S. I am not part of HECnet yet, so please upload it on some free hosting
like http://www.mediafire.com/

P.P.S. It's my secondary reply to your message. For unknown to me reason
first post seems is lost in eternity :-) (I did not receive it via mail list
for about half hour). So I performing repost now. And to be on the safe side
I am sorry for double posting in case first reply finally would find it
destination sometime.

.

Pinocchio,

It takes a while for me to find the Pathworks CD's. I have an unsorted collection of hundreds of DEC software CD's and I have to dig into the boxes and go through them to pick the right ones.
Please have patience.

When I have the CD's available, I prefer to upload them to my own VMS machine for your pick up. I'll tell you about the locations when everything is ready.

Kari