[HECnet] Is Pathworks32 server CTerm part exists?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Sun Jan 15 16:05:53 PST 2012

On 2012-01-15 22.15, Pinocchio wrote:
Hi guys!

Do Pathworks32 includes server part of CTerm protocol?

I mean I can setup Pathworks32 to be a file server for sharing files to
other DECnet clients.

Is such capability exists for CTerm protocol? Documentation do not
mention such function,

but I see one interesting message    TNET0005N: Pwtelnt loaded
successfully    in Pathworks32 event log.

So I am wonder, is it sign of server part of CTerm protocol presence?

You are confused. :-)
CTERM is an interactive terminal protocol. It is not used to transfer files.
What you need is a FAL listener. And yes, I think that Pathworks 32 do include that.