[HECnet] Is Pathworks32 server CTerm part exists?

Pinocchio pinoccio at gmx.com
Sun Jan 15 13:15:52 PST 2012

Hi guys!
Do Pathworks32 includes server part of CTerm protocol?
I mean I can setup Pathworks32 to be a file server for sharing files to other DECnet clients.
Is such capability exists for CTerm protocol? Documentation do not mention such function,
but I see one interesting message    TNET0005N: Pwtelnt loaded successfully    in Pathworks32 event log.
So I am wonder, is it sign of server part of CTerm protocol presence?