[HECnet] Tops20

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Wed Jan 11 11:37:01 PST 2012

MRC's Panda T20 monitor talks DECnet with KLH, you just need to get the
host it runs on to handle the MAC address change and Ethernet multicast
packets.

Both T10 and T20 suffers from that it's tricky to open a IP-tunnel from
inside the monitor itself.

I poked around with a combination of user-program and kernel-decnet interface
to talk DECnet over IP/UDP the way Multinet does it.

As any small cisco router talks DECnet in IP, I solved the problem
that way...

-P

(and there was a radi64 encoded blob I could not read on this subject,
sorry...)