[HECnet] Hecnet map update

H Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Tue Jan 10 13:26:05 PST 2012

Rok,
I just copied HECNET.PNG. It holds a lot of detail, more detail than I
intended to put in the map.
One question: area 44 has only my systems in it and they are all on the same
network, a switched ethernet. So a drawing either ought to sho a single line
with all nodes connected to it or point-to-point connections for all nodes.
The latter option makes it a bit difficult to read, even now and you've only
9 nodes on your map!
Hans