[HECnet] Hecnet map update

Ian McLaughlin ian at platinum.net
Mon Jan 9 14:01:41 PST 2012

Hans,
   Area 42 is in British Columbia Canada, UTC-8.

Ian

On 2012-01-09, at 1:55 PM, H Vlems wrote:
On OZON you   ll find a file called HECNETUTCMAP1.GIF
It puts nodes I had default decnet access to in UTC timezones.
The picture is considerably more weird than the earlier    excel art   .
OZON will remain up for the night so no hurry.
BTW some of you will notice a file called DATE.DAT or DATE.TEST in the default decnet directory.
I put it there to figure out the timestamp and thus compute the timezone. Assuming the system time is set correctly
Hans
---

Filter service subscribers can train this email as spam or not-spam here