[HECnet] info Steve Davidson

Bob Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Tue Jan 10 12:32:36 PST 2012

  It's astounding
  time is fleeting.
  Madness takes its toll.

Bob

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE [mailto:owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE] On Behalf
Of hvlems at zonnet.nl
Sent: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 12:23 PM
To: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Subject: Re: [HECnet] info Steve Davidson

Yeah, that sums it up nicely :)
------Origineel bericht------
Van: Angela Kahealani
Afzender: owner-hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Aan: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Beantwoorden: hecnet at Update.UU.SE
Onderwerp: Re: [HECnet] info Steve Davidson
Verzonden: 10 januari 2012 21:17

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 09:54:52AM -0500, Brian Hechinger wrote:
Hmm, we aren't in daylight savings now?   Or is that DST? I can never
freakin' remember. :-D

It's long past time for humans to stop lying to themselves about "what time
it is" and everyone convert to UTC...
it is, after all, "Universal" :-)

--
Aloha,     IW(TM): Celestial Angela;     SL(TM): Celeste Python;       Angela
Kahealani