[HECnet] info Steve Davidson

Angela Kahealani angela at kahealani.com
Tue Jan 10 12:17:59 PST 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 09:54:52AM -0500, Brian Hechinger wrote:
Hmm, we aren't in daylight savings now?   Or is that DST? I can never
freakin' remember. :-D

It's long past time for humans to stop lying to themselves about
"what time it is" and everyone convert to UTC...
it is, after all, "Universal" :-)

--
Aloha,     IW(TM): Celestial Angela;     SL(TM): Celeste Python;       Angela Kahealani
"(I'll) Be Seeing You..."     All information and transactions are private between