[HECnet] Hecnet and DDCMP

Jarratt RMA robert.jarratt at ntlworld.com
Mon Jan 9 13:03:16 PST 2012

Sorry, away from home all week now and don't have this with me. Perhaps one of the other people I sent it to could send you the code.

Regards

Rob

On 9 January 2012 02:45, Mark Abene <phiber at phiber.com> wrote:
Can you please copy me on the source files?   For some reason I never
got this e-mail nor the attachments.   When you do, I'll see if I have
any time this week to adapt the relevant bits into the pdp11 source
(unless someone gets to it first).

Thanks,
Mark