[HECnet] Multinet circuit costs

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Jan 5 15:04:01 PST 2012

Ok. So we do have a problem. Time to figure out what it is, then. I can most definitely say that multiple paths is not the problem. However, there could be some other problem with some machine/setup/paths/whatever that is more local to you Hans.

If it works talking to MIM, and you have the bridge running, then it becomes a question of which machines you have problems talking to, and we can check at both ends what the next hop is and reason if that is reasonable and correct.

	Johnny