[HECnet] Multinet circuit costs

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:21:19 PST 2012

On 5 Jan 2012, at 15:58, "Steve Davidson" <jeep at scshome.net> wrote:

It could be the issue.   If you are running Phase-IV then NETCONFIG will allow you to create the necessary account(s).   You have a choice of creating a default DECnet account, or creating a FAL$SERVER account, or both.   I have both contrary to what DEC's Inspect software would prefer.

Thanks for the heads-up I'll sort that out this evening.

What is the INFO.TXT you guys are talking about? Should I have one on STAR69 with my node list in?

HECnet is a closed society, so I don't worry about it.

Ha, wasn't a security issue as much as a clueless operator issue ;)

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson