[HECnet] Router for area 1

H Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Thu Jan 5 14:52:40 PST 2012

Oleg,
an endnode is fairly ignorant about the area it lives in.
The output of $ SHOW NET /OLD (or just plain $ SHOW NET on older systems)
is a lot more interesting on a level 1 router than on an endnode.
So since the actual overhead is minimal (given available bandwidth today)
why not mc ncp def exec type routing IV in stead?
Hans