[HECnet] New Nodes -- Finally

Joe Ferraro jferraro at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 02:20:22 PDT 2012

Well I can account for 800W of power here ;-) ...

I believe you can get the products directly from HP these days... through the hobbyist program...

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 8:42 PM, Dan Williams <williams.dan at gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

I don't know who is updating the records at the moment. But I now have
machines up and running, they should be up 24x7

51.1    slimer      zx6000                VMS V8.3-1H1
51.2    Walter      zx6000                VMS V8.3-1H1
51.3    dana         simh                      VMS V7.3
51.4    gozer       IBM 911-285   Debian Squeeze
51.5    ray             4000/90               VMS V7.3

I was looking through the archives, I thought I saw that someone had
layered products for ia64 on their machine. Can anyone remind me who
it was ?

Dan