[HECnet] RSX11M 4.6 complete installation logs

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jul 17 21:12:53 PDT 2012

On 2012-07-16 00:22, Boyanich, Alastair wrote:

Nice!

You've got further than I did on my 11 due to lack of tapes. Out of
interest, is there something similar to the VMS hobbyist distro where
you can pay or even better freely download all the compilers, layered
products, $other crimes ?

Nope. :-(
It's still owned, restricted and a silly situation. Just like the last 10 years...

	Johnny

Al.