[HECnet] decnet.org

Peter Coghlan HECNET at beyondthepale.ie
Wed Jul 11 23:18:50 PDT 2012

On Wed, 11 Jul 2012 10:47:40, I wrote:

I'd be interested on the node TARDIS.
Also, if someone is going to do a website for hecnet, i'd be up for
www.tardis.hecnet.org (or whatever the domain is).

Hi Tony,

I've added TARDIS to my PMDF configuration and set up an MX record for
tardis.hecnet.beyondthepale.ie as well.

Please try mailing <username>@tardis.hecnet.beyondthepale.ie and see if it
works.

If Steve or Bob can arrange an MX record for a more suitable
something.hecnet.org or something.decnet.org domain to point to my mail server,
I can route mail for that domain to TARDIS too. I just used
tardis.hecnet.beyondthepale.ie to start with as I have control over that
domain.

I guess I should assume this is no longer required and I should remove it.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.