[HECnet] decnet.org

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Jul 11 15:27:04 PDT 2012

On 2012-07-11 16:24, Bob Armstrong wrote:
I'm always up for getting more RSX systems running. :-)

    Did you see my message yesterday?   Do you know why the ACF task hangs on
the 11/53 configuration?

Saw it. Have not had any time to ponder why... But it sounds weird. Doubly so that CON ONLINE (if I remember right) also hang. That would suggest a device not responding correctly. But this was in simh, so it's not really a case of broken hardware. Maybe a misconfiguration of some sort...? (Well, actually, probably...)