[HECnet] decnet.org

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Jul 10 22:19:43 PDT 2012

Yeah, the current nodelist has about 4,000 entries.

Mostly uses IP as a transport.

Sampsa

On 10 Jul 2012, at 23:59, Dave McGuire wrote:

On 07/10/2012 04:53 PM, Sampsa Laine wrote:
Ironically I built a MAIL-11 - Fidonet gateway called FIDOGW for HECnet, it actually works, but I think the VM is down.

Neat!   Umm...are there any pieces of Fidonet still operational?   Jeeze
the last time I even thought about Fidonet was 25 years ago.   My best
friend ran a node on Fidonet, in New Hope, PA (on a Franklin Ace 1000 I
think?).   I ran an RCP/M machine at the time.