[HECnet] This is probably been asked already but....

Mon Jul 2 19:06:57 PDT 2012

On Jul 2, 2012, at 10:58 AM, Bob Armstrong wrote:

Was that the RTOS used with the T-11 (the first single-chip PDP-11?)
I seem to remember that it was used as the RTOS in the LA-120 printer.

Did the LA120 have a T11 in it?   Wow - makes me want to go take mine apart
and look :-)

It's good that you brought this up, because I was going to ask about
examples of devices that used embedded PDP-11s, probably mostly DEC made but
not always.

For example, the RFxx drives (all of 'em, I think) used a T11 and I'm
pretty sure ran some variant of RSX-11S.

Not the RF11 :-)

	paul