[HECnet] This is probably been asked already but....

Oleg Safiullin form at pdp-11.org.ru
Mon Jul 2 15:39:35 PDT 2012

Bob Armstrong wrote:
One of the goals of 11M was to get something that could run on a really
small PDP-11 without an MMU, which 11M can.
  M can run without an MMU??   RSX-11S can, but I don't think 11M can.
  OK, 11S is just a stripped down 11M, but it was still a separate product.
Can you actually gen an unmapped system with a 11M distribution?

I have RSX-11M V4.0 RL01 kit, RSXM32 volume is an unmapped RSX-11M.

--
RSX-11M V4.0 BL32     28.K (BASELINE)
--

SYSGEN asks if generated system should be unmapped, so probably you an generate it :)