[HECnet] This is probably been asked already but....

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Mon Jul 2 02:50:20 PDT 2012

On 2012-07-02 03:42, Gregg Levine wrote:
Hello!
Okay.
Now the question that's worth a full Fizzbin. How many of us here are
running under emulation? This means either a SIMH PDP11 or a E11. Or
an appropriate Alpha that's done the same way.

MIM:: is an emulated PDP-11/74. PONDUS:: is a real PDP-11/93. MAGICA:: is a real PDP-11/70. GNAT:: is a real VAXstation 4000/90. KRILLE:: is a real VAX-8650. (PONDUS:: and GNAT:: are in my apartment, while the others are located at Update.)

Those are, I guess, the machines that I most often feel responsible for, even if there is a whole bunch of more machines that I guess I could claim responsibility for...