[HECnet] Area list

Peter Coghlan HECNET at beyondthepale.ie
Sun Jul 1 19:10:14 PDT 2012

In the meantime, maybe we could ask members to check-in with their area,
name, and location.   That would help me figure out what is going on at
this end.   It may help others as well.

Area 54 is located in Dublin, Ireland. Router is CEIRE connected via Multinet
tunnel. A second (Cisco) router A54RTR is connected via GRE tunnels. No bridge
connections here.

Everything looks ok from here now. I can reach area 7. Earlier, area 7 appeared
in the list of known networks here but I could not reach it. It appeared to me
that only GORVAX was advertising that it knew how to reach area 7 directly,
which was odd for an area connected via the bridge.

Regards,
Peter Coghlan.