[HECnet] decnet.org

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 26 21:22:55 PDT 2012

On 26 Jun 2012, at 20:41, Bob Armstrong wrote:

OK, well the easiest way to do this is to have your registrar point your
DNS at my hosting..

Ppppttttthhhhh....   Don't need no stinkin' registrar....

Actually my registrar is pretty cool and I can edit the DNS directly for
the domains that I own.   What do you want ?   An A record?   Or a CNAME might
be more appropriate in this case.   What's the IP and/or redirect name?

And what subname?   "wiki.decnet.org" ??

I already have a Blog and a Wiki on this specific topic set up at DECtec.info. My site is pretty quiet save for my RetroChallenge blog ramblings and I spent a lot of time skinning and theming the Wiki to a nice DEC themed wiki. I also have a small but inexpensive hosting space.

I'd be happy to combine my efforts with the community.

--

Mark Benson

http://DECtec.info
Twitter: @DECtecInfo