[HECnet] decnet.org

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jun 26 21:09:06 PDT 2012

On 2012-06-26 20:37, Bob Armstrong wrote:
I know I'm going to sound all Web2.0 and stuff, but maybe a Wiki + a
blog that announces new posts to the Wiki?

    Actually, a Wiki with some documentation would be a great idea.

    But it   s the same answer     I   m just offering the domain name;
somebody else has to set up the machine and service.

Hmm, maybe I should look at reviving my Drupal experiment... :-)