[HECnet] decnet.org

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Tue Jun 26 19:33:19 PDT 2012

On 26 Jun 2012, at 20:56, Johnny Billquist wrote:

Some place that explains what HECnet is, how to join, have the bridge program (and other stuff linked), links to other pages relevant to HECnet (or DECnet), and whatnot...
But that requires that someone runs the service, and keeps it up to date and running...
I suppose I *could*, but if someone else feels a bit more driven, that would be good. I'm not good at web design, or user interfaces in general. I'm way more into the technical details of things...

I know I'm going to sound all Web2.0 and stuff, but maybe a Wiki + a blog that announces new posts to the Wiki?

That way people could collaborate on the material instead of leaving it up to one person.

Installing a basic Wordpress + Mediawiki site (at least using my hosting) is like 20 mins of work...

Sampsa