[HECnet] Bridge...

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Fri Jun 29 22:03:22 PDT 2012

On 2012-06-29 22:49, Johnny Billquist wrote:
I just noticed that something is acting up on the bridge. I have
adjacency coming and going, and dumping the bridge hashes, I can see
connections moving around in weird ways. I'm trying to pinpoint where
the problem is right now...
Expect some possible unstability on the bridge at the moment.

Looks like things calmed down again. Not sure what was going on there for a short while.
Anyway, nothing to report now. Things are nice and stable once more.