[HECnet] SimH, Ultrix and DECnet

Mark Benson md.benson at gmail.com
Thu Jun 28 11:09:56 PDT 2012

That's a UNIX tradition I think, lot of UNIXs I have used (IRIX,
Solaris, NetBSD to name a few) return the 'preposterous value in Time
if Day clock' or similar error if the date wrong. I think it's
triggered if the system date is prior to the kernel's   date :)

--
Mark Benson

http://markbenson.org/blog
http://twitter.com/MDBenson