[HECnet] Psilo status?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Wed Jun 20 21:22:39 PDT 2012

On 20 Jun 2012, at 22:42, H Vlems wrote:

Sampsa, I've been using a BB for 6 or 7 years now. At the time there was
just no alternative. For business use it's still great. If you want more
than that, right, get an iPhone or an Andoid based platform.
Hans

BTW I think thi is my last Blackberry becuase I feel that when this contract
expires RIM will be down the drain. What would you suggest, Apple or Android
platform?

Again, if I'd never used an iPhone before that, then yeah, I would've probably been OK with the BB.

As for me, I use an iPhone (have since 2007) so am biased but very happy with it - in fact I've got an iPad as well and the new iMessage (basically BBM built into the text messaging app) is great - I get the same messages on my Mac, iPad and iPhone, all for free.

Sampsa