[HECnet] Psilo status?

H Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Wed Jun 20 20:42:54 PDT 2012

Sampsa, I've been using a BB for 6 or 7 years now. At the time there was
just no alternative. For business use it's still great. If you want more
than that, right, get an iPhone or an Andoid based platform.
Hans

BTW I think thi is my last Blackberry becuase I feel that when this contract
expires RIM will be down the drain. What would you suggest, Apple or Android
platform?