[HECnet] Three Tons of Minicomputers

Pontus pontus at update.uu.se
Thu Jun 21 21:23:27 PDT 2012

Hi

This is a shameless plug for something I and the Update Computer Club
have been working on this spring and opened yesterday.

The exhibition "Three Tons of Minicomputers" at Museum Gustavianum in
Uppsala, Sweden.

http://www.gustavianum.uu.se/node13

We have collected computers primarily used by the university at some
point in time. Highlights include a Linc-8 and a DECSYSTEM-2060 with
peripherals.

Here are some pictures from the opening:

http://www.update.uu.se/~jeppe/tmp/vernissage/

I strongly recommend anyone nearby Uppsala this summer to take a swing
by Gustavianum. If you want a guided tour, let me know and we'll figure
something out.

It's only open for a few months, so don't wait to long.

Regards,
Pontus.