[HECnet] [Simh] Pi VAX Cluster

Kari Uusim ki uusimaki at exdecfinland.org
Sat Jun 16 19:31:28 PDT 2012

Yes, there are only SCSI interfaces inside the Alpha Multia.
There has been a 340MB SCSI 2,5" drive as an option in some models.

I agree about the external disks, but if attaching a long cable (e.g. 10ft) and putting the disk box under the table can improve the looks. :)

Unfortunately the Multia was way too early for the customers. Nobody seemed to understand the the point with a minimal design.
A few years later it would have been a real success.

Kari