[HECnet] [Simh] Pi VAX Cluster

Boyanich, Alastair Alastair.Boyanich at au.fujitsu.com
Thu Jun 14 02:34:44 PDT 2012

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the clarification. Not sure why I thought it was ARMv6.
Still, I have an Rpi on order and due sometime in the next several
years. I'd like ideally to replace some systems I have such as the
TheoLinux router to save some power. More ram though :) I still wonder
about heat.

Also this VIA seems to have 2gb onboard flash + the weenySD slot.

Al.