[HECnet] Qbus ethernet spare?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Tue Jun 19 19:04:39 PDT 2012

On 2012-06-19 16:54, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 06/19/2012 10:03 AM, Saku Set  l   wrote:
Found 1 DELQA and 4 DEQNA (condition unknown), and also have 1 broken DELQA

    (sorry for chiming in late)

    I have quite a few of both here; if you have a hard time getting one
to Johnny, let me know and I'll send one over.   Shipping from USA will
take awhile though.

Sounds like there are some options nearer, so I think you can rest.

With shipping from the US, however, it might also be worth talking to me if you live close to San Francisco or Mountain View, as I might get someone to carry it over for me in those cases... But for now, I think/hope we can solve this a little more "local".