[HECnet] Qbus ethernet spare?

Mihai hawk at hawk.ro
Tue Jun 19 15:31:47 PDT 2012

On 2012-06-19 16:16, Pontus Pihlgren wrote:
On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 05:03:13PM +0300, Saku Set  l   wrote:
Found 1 DELQA and 4 DEQNA (condition unknown), and also have 1 broken DELQA

I recall that the DELQA is more "modern" and better i some way, are they
also more prone to failure?

No. From a reliability point of view, I've not heard that either should be better or worse. However, the DEQNA is rather buggy in its general performance.

	Johnny

When used with VAX hardware DEQNA is unsupported as of VMS 5.5 or thereabouts.
For me it does not work with 5.5-2, but it does work with VMS 5.4

Mihai